Monday, February 8, 2010

Pay it Forward

So....this is at least a year overdue. I signed up on sister's blog many moons ago to "pay it forward". It was kind of a thing last year and I got involved, received my gift and then dropped my end of the bargain, until now. So this is how it works:

Leave a comment for me on this post and I will create a delightful gift, made and designed especially for you within the next three months. I know, three months sounds like a long time to wait, but I promise it it will be worth it, and I'll hint that it might possibly involve my sewing machine (I just bought a book of patterns by Amy Butler!!!!!)...Here is the catch, upon receiving your gift, you in turn have to "pay it forward" in any fashion you choose. So let the fun begin!!!

And just for fun, this is what my sister created for me!!!! I little saying that I am quite fond of as noted in THIS post...

4 comments:

Jess said...

Ok so I want to play but do I dare? I'm afraid I'll be like you (which I would love to be in all other aspects! :D) but I'll try not to procrastinate like usual :) How are you? I'm sorry about your grandpa... there are always so many mixed emotions but I'm so grateful for our knowledge of the gospel and that we really will see our loved ones again!!

Rita said...

Is this going to be a drawing? or are you making it for everyone that leaves a post? I'm curious to find out what it is that you are making...

becca said...

I'd love something made by you! Is there a limit to how many people you are going to give it to? Can't wait to find out what it is!

Natasha Duncan said...

I'm intrigued, by paying something forward does that mean you have to reciprocate by making something for the other person? Sounds good though, can I be included aswell?