Saturday, April 4, 2009

Happy Birthday!!!

Tyler turned 28 today!!! And it wasn't the typical way to spend a birthday. We were in Springfield IL for my half marathon in which Tyler spent the morning watching the kids and cheering me on!

Happy-Birthday-Ty

This is him with Isaac, post-race, waiting for me to recover. SOOOO HANDSOME!!!! I have to admit it wasn't much of a birthday...it was preceded with yet another sleepless night in a hotel with our 2 light sleeper kids (after Ashton hurled all over his bed and floor). Then he hauled the two boys around town walking miles to get to different locations of the course to cheer me on (with a flat tire on our new BOB stroller). Then we drove home to St. Louis, had a "nap", dinner, and then it was off to Priesthood meeting for General Conference. What a day! He handled it all with a smile and good attitude and that is just one of the things that I love about him. I'm so lucky to have a patient, loving, supportive husband. I sure hope he knows how much I love and appreciate him!

Happy-bday-ty

1 comment:

Kirst said...

Happy Birthday Ty...sorry we missed it. I can't tell you how much I love having you for a brother.