Thursday, April 16, 2009

Confession...

I LOVE my job!!! I could not have been given a better position....I could never have imagined it could be so good, I love being a MOM. I love when my little Isaac coos when I talk to him and the way he laughs when I play with him. I love holding him and stroking his sweet head as he eats. I love watching him learn and become more aware of his surroundings. I love seeing the love in his eyes when he looks at his brother. Can it get any better? Amazingly it can...I love hearing Ashton's sweet 22 month old voice look at me and say "i wuv you mommy". I love when he smiles at me and laughs at my silly jokes. I love that he loves to play with me and read books with me, imitate me and goof off and dance with me. I love how he asks me for hugs and kisses. I love how excited he gets for family night, prayers, cookies, and going bye-bye. I love to hear him call me from his crib at 6:30 a.m. saying "mommy, WAKE UP!!!". My kids are so fun, so smart, so loving. I am SOOO lucky to be a mom, to be THEIR mom! Life is good...

1 comment:

Tori said...

That's such a sweet post! I understand how you feel, and I can't imagine feeling that way about TWO kids! Families give us so much joy... how blessed are we?!