Saturday, April 4, 2009

5 Months and growing strong

Isaac is 5 months old all ready! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. Well, here is a pic of the little guy and here are some reasons why I love him so much:

5-months

He plays with my hair while he eats...something Ashton used to do.

His patience. He rarely cries, even if he is hungry or poopy.

His love for Ashton. You can tell he loves his brother and thinks anything he says or does is worth laughing about.

He's a pro sitter, which I suppose makes up for his ceased rolling. He loves to sit and be involved with whatever it is that we are doing.

He's great at having alone time. He can entertain himself with toys but his favorite are his hands...In fact, after what I thought was too long of a nap, Tyler went to check on him and found him lying in bed entranced by his extended fingers.

He's always good for a smile. He loves people and is sure to let you know he's into you with a gorgeous grin!

He's a great napper (which offsets his poor sleeping at night)

He loves playing pat-a-cake and al-pompito

He can put up with this!!!!

sit-on-bro

3 comments:

rawhide said...

ha ha...i love the last picture!!!! gotta love big brothers.

Kristin said...

Awwwwe your kids are so cute. Everytime I check your blog I show our Isaac pictures of your Isaac. He always says he wants to meet him. Hopefully we'll run into you guys again someday. It sounds like everything is going well. take care.

Kirst said...

That picture is hilarious. I can't wait to see how they play when Isaac is big enough to wrestle Ashton back, and I can't wait to see the both of them at Mom's, too cute.