Monday, August 10, 2009

Temple Trip

On Saturday the family was able to go to the Denver Temple to do baptisms and sealings. What a wonderful experience!!! Andrew just got home from serving a mission in Puerto Rico and it has been years since all the family has been together. It was especially meaningful to go to the temple with all the family (with the exception of Michael) and be reminded of the eternal family bond that we have, thanks to our loving Saviour. It was also the first time that I have been there since Tyler and I were married there four years ago and again, I am so blessed to have such an incredible husband and friend to be mine for the eternities (along with our own two beautiful boys). I am SOOOO grateful for temples and for the opportunity that we have to receive perspective, guidance and strength from our Father in Heaven. I savored every minute of it.
Here is a picture of the group (with the exception of my in-laws-who were also with us and taking this picture~thanks!)
My fun-loving father-in-law, feeling good.
Andrew, me and Joey, or, Los solteros (the singles). Well, I'm not but without Tyler physically there, I got thrown into this group.
Gotta love brothers! (Can you believe that I'm fake strangling a just turned 13 year old? I mean look at my heals and he's still got height on me!)
My beautiful parents. Couldn't have dreamed of better!
Big bro Gabe and wife Becca
Little Sis Kirsten and her hubbie Ryan (oh, and little Keith expected to make his earthly appearance next week!)

2 comments:

Angelavon said...

Beautiful family!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Oh man....I wish I would've realized you were in CO. The temple is 10 minutes from our house. So fun that you got to come visit!