Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!

So, I pretty much LOVE birthdays. Tyler knows this and is always a little nervous because he thinks he isn't going to make me feel special when my Birthday comes around. This year Tyler has to work (from 5am to 6:30 pm) so when I got up this morning I had a special surprise. This is what I found when my kiddos got up.





Adorable huh!!! I am so lucky to have a great husband and wonderful kids!!! The rest of the day went great as well. I have more to post but I'll add to this tomorrow!

4 comments:

Jess said...

I almost forgot but I didn't!! It's only 10:56 here so.... Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday to you!! Happy Birthday dear Holly!!! Happy Birthday to you!! I need to get your phone number so we can call you or you can just call me... 2086844008. Those shirts your hubby made are adorable!!!! What a good guy! Hope you had a good b-day! Love ya tons!

Janelle Dobson said...

Dang cute! Happy Birthday!

rawhide said...

that is awesome...such a good surprise and happy birthday to you!!!

Tori said...

Happy birthday Holly! That is the cutest idea with the shirts. You have such a sweet little family. Looks like everything is going well. I miss you though!