Saturday, August 1, 2009

9 months


My baby boy is 9 months old!!! He had his well baby check up yesterday and here are his stats

Weight: 21 lb 2 oz (60th percentile)
Height: 29 3/4 inches (65th percentile)

So here is what my little Isaac is doing now...Rolls, sits, spins, loves to grab his little feet, loves to stick out his tongue, blow raspberries, he's not crawling but is able to scoot backwards while he is on his tummy. He still doesn't have any teeth so his smile is just as sweet as can be. He absolutely loves his older brother, is ticklish on his thighs and tummy, loves bubbles and is starting to self feed table foods. He also really loves his daddy and has a special smile that only Dad gets. Overall he is EXTREMELY happy. I am so happy to have him with us and can't wait to continue to see his personality unfold. He is my little angel and I adore him!!!