Saturday, August 22, 2009

Friends



While in Colorado I got to catch up with a lot of old friends. This is a high school/college friend Bekah and my kiddos. I haven't seen her in a few years. I also ran into my all time best friend Shea randomly at Wal-mart the night before she was leaving for South America! And to top it off it was my high schools 10 year high school reunion. The timing was coincidence and I hadn't even planned on attending any of the events but Gabe asked me if I wanted to go to the picnic at Fox Run. The kids had all just gone down for naps and so we hopped in the car and saw a bunch of old friends. I was surprised at how many names came back to me almost instantly. It was pretty funny, there was still someone who thought that Gabe and me were together...Fun having a sibling of the opposite sex in the same grade with you! All in all it was good time catching up...good memories, good friends.

No comments: