Sunday, June 28, 2009

San Antonio Days

So we love San Antonio (although I can't say I LOVE the heat, I mean 115 degrees, it's a little restricting on our love to go out and play) and I think I've got a handful of pictures that need posting. This first one is my favorite and is of Ashton shortly after we returned from Mexico. He sure misses the pool!


Since we have taken to Sea World's water park. My boys are so brave! Ashton loves the wave pool. He sits in the most shallow end and waits for the waves to come and sweep him over. And when he's had enough of that its off to standing waist high trying to stay upright as the waves come in on him. He's a blast. even Isaac loves the water. His favorite is to be doused with water as we walk under water falls. Wish I had pics but those water places make me nervous with the camera.


Here's some from the San Antonio Zoo



And here are a few from yesterday morning. I was playing with Isaac on the floor and then caught Ashton checking out the back of a cereal box. I asked him what he was reading and he said, "Mama, I can't read it!"

3 comments:

Kirst said...

What cute pictures! I love the last one of Isaac relaxing and the first of Ash in the tub of water.

becca said...

I agree, the heat is unbearable. 2 more months of this at least!! It's made Gabe and I start thinking about moving again...(not seriously though). Can't wait to go to Sea World with you guys! Your kids are adorable, by the way.

Tori said...

Looks like you're all adapting well! We sure do miss you here, but it's great to see you're loving San Antonio. What a fun post! Ashton already looks so much more grown up...