Sunday, February 24, 2013

Too much candy will rot your teeth

Here is my crew after school on Valentines Day eating their goodies.


I never get tired of looking at that face! The kid was loving the chocolates. He took a bite right out of one of the mini chocolate bars with the foil still in its place. I wanted to take a picture of it but he gobbled up the rest of it before I got the chance.

I have to show off Ashtons' shirt because I made it! I let Ashton and Isaac design their shirts. Isaac is a simple guy which was awesome and Ashton likes all the bells and whistles, they turned out great though!

Some say that too much candy will rot your teeth and looks like they might have a case! Ashton went to bed that night one tooth short of when he started the day. It may have something to with the fact that it was loose before the day started and even more to do with the fact that Dad pulled the thing out and not so much about the candy. This is tooth number 4 for that kid! I tell you, they grow up fast!!!


No comments: