Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Homemade Rocks

Ahhhh! There are so many things that I want to blog about, I just wish I could make the time...I've got 30 minutes, let's see how many I get to :)

For school Ashton had to have bring a rock collection which the studied and as a part of the course they made their own rocks with a dinosaur inside.  He brought it home and like the gingerbread house we made at Christmas, he wanted to smash it to pieces with his daddy's hammer. Here are the pics.





To be honest, I wanted to post these pictures partially because Ashton is super cute and partially because of what I noticed in the background of that last picture.  We had done sidewalk chalk earlier and I hadn't seen this little message Ash had written to me until I was looking at these pictures.
I LOVE YOU TOO ASH!!!!


No comments: