Friday, December 11, 2009

Catch up

So I hate getting to this point...A month has passed without a blog entry which means that I am letting darling moments slip into memories soon to be forgotten (how I hate that! Why can't I retain the thoughts, feelings and adorable sights that I experience). We were driving home from a baby shower today and Ashton wanted me to hold his hand, so of course I did....nevermind that it isn't safe to steer and change gears with the same hand. He didn't want to let go and it was wonderful. Small, warm, smooth...I love when my children are affectionate with me, when they smile at me with their eyes twinkling...I know my children love me and I know that they know I love them. My family is my greatest treasure, they are what I live for...and because I absolutely love my time with them I am going to play the catch up game...

1 comment:

Jess said...

sweet moments. Thanks for reminding me to enjoy them too and not worry so much about always trying to play catch up (I feel like that's my life lately :D) You are an amazing person and I'm glad to call you my friend :) Happy Holidays!!