Sunday, August 10, 2008

29 Weeks


We thought since we were taking pictures, we might as well include baby Isaac how we could. I don't exactly feel beautiful when I'm pregnant, but when I see this picture I do! Being pregnant is such an extraordinary feeling. Especially when you can see and feel the sweet babe moving around. There is life within life. And this little life in me is such an active little guy, especially when I'm holding Ashton. I can't wait for the two of them to meet. Ashton will make an awesome big brother. He is so full of love. He rocks babies in their car seats, kisses them, and even treats his monkey boo like he's a person, by feeding him (giving him a bottle and putting peas up on his nose) and kissing him (more than anyone else!).

Overall, I'd say the pregnancy is going well. I keep so busy with Ashton and preparing for Strides 4 Kids that I don't have a lot of time to dwell on feeling tired or uncomfortable. In fact, this pregnancy has flown by! I can't believe my baby is only have 2 and half months away!

1 comment:

Kirst said...

Once again Holly you are beautiful. It's obvious why I was always jealous of you growing up and wanted to be like you. You are a wonderful mommy and are amazing in every way. I can't wait for you to experience the fun of two boys.