Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Spinning Chair

A couple of weeks ago the boys put on their uncles sweet shades and took turns spinning eachother in my parents study on the computer chair. After several minutes they both climbed on and asked me to spin them...I was a little leery because they had both finished a huge dinner but I thought to myself "kids handle spinning way better than adults do" it was very logical to me! So I spun and spun and they chanted "faster, faster!!!"

Can you see his brother in the reflection of his glasses?
He's THRILLED!!!!

Another several minutes passed and then I was kicked by a spinning leg. I fell over and pretended to be hurt so I could sucker them in for a few hugs and kisses. My plan worked. They scurried off the chair, ran over and jumped on top of me. Isaac came in for the first kiss and as I puckered up I saw his lips seperate and his mouth got wider and wider. It was seriously in slow motion. I began to yell "NO!!!!!" My mouth opened at just the WRONG moment! Vomit came pouring in. I sat up quickly but it kept coming, EVERYWHERE. My hair, down my shirt, on my skirt on the floor...I ran him to bathroom whith Ashton close on our heels. Isaac is almost through when Ashton says "awwwww! There's puke EVERYWHERE!!!" and then he starts hurling....EEEEWWWWW!

Note to parent: Never indulge your kid in a "spinning chair". It's not worth it!

2 comments:

becca said...

Oh, gross!!! :P

Heather said...

Oh, man!! Yuck! I will remember that story next time one of my kids throw up on me!