Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Viewer Discretion is Advised...

Remember how I ran that half marathon last month. Well, today we were at the park and I kept thinking there was a rock or a twig in my shoe. I was wearing my crocs and they have little holes in them that sometimes allow this to happen. Well, I checked twice and nothing. So after we got home I was sure there was something there. I took off my shoe for the third time and this is what I noticed....GROSS!!! I had injured that toenail earlier in my training because apparently Nike Shox are not the running shoe the claim to be, they are more for looks. Of course I got new shoes, but the damage was all ready done.

1 comment:

KevandChels said...

the same thing happened to kevin from playing dodgeball! and people keep stepping on his feet:(